Published by DOG WORLD, the long-established DOG WORLD ANNUAL is a glossy showcase for the world of show dogs.
First produced in the early 1920s, the ANNUAL has maintained its
reputation as THE publication in which serious breeders and exhibitors,
from everywhere pedigree dogs are bred, must be represented. Many of
them have chosen to support the ANNUAL over several decades, providing a
superb historical record of the very best dogs and kennels through the
It is seen by all Britain's leading judges, and by influential opinion-formers around the world.
Its outstanding features include:
- A review of all the events that have affected the UK dog scene during the previous 12 months.
- Photographs of all the principal winners at British shows, and of other dogs and people who have made the headlines.
- Articles and photographic features on a variety of aspects of the dog world. In the 2008 ANNUAL these include profiles of successful breeders including a detailed review of the world-famous Redwitch Akitas and photographic spreads on the Shalfleet Whippets and Greyhounds and the Glahms Dandie Dinmont Terriers, an introduction to competitive obedience, profiles of leading junior handlers of past years, 'greener ways to travel to shows', a feature on Britain's greatest brood bitch, and Nick Waters' selection of the 'ten best breed books'. And psychiatrist Goran Bodegard tells us why we show dogs!
- Illustrated reviews of the year by local experts covering 32 countries.
- Beautiful advertisements from leading breeders round the world.
- Trade advertisements covering all kinds of goods and services, including where to go on holiday with your dogs.
ALL IN FULL COLOUR ON SUPERB GLOSSY PAPER.To order an annual please visit the Dog World Shop to order securely online. Alternatively you can pick up a copy at the Dog World stand at major shows or telephone 01233 621877. To advertise in next year's annual please contact our advertising department on 01233 621877 or email email@example.com.